Frequently Asked Questions
- Paperwork-estimated time 10/15 minutes
- Depending on item ½ hr to an hr.
- Prosthetic appointments approximately 1-2 hrs (Depending on patient)
- Practitioners take pride in providing our patients with quality care and give each patient their quality, individualized care.
We accept all major insurance plans! Please contact the office if you have any questions.
Yes! You can find the required patient paperwork under the heading Patient Forms at the top right of this page. Bring it in filled out on the day of your appointment.
- We carry a full stock of most off the shelf braces and compression stockings.
- Your insurance may require authorization which can take up to 7-10 business days.
- Custom fabricated items- (Braces & Prosthetics) can take up to 2-4 wks.
- Prescription from your Doctor
- Insurance Cards
- Picture ID (Patient MUST be present)
- And your current item (if you have one)
- There are NO office fees. We give complimentary consultations.
- All fees are billed through insurance, except co-insurance, deductibles and non-covered items.
At POP, we are an integral part of the rehabilitative team, responsible for helping you achieve a productive and meaningful life. You want assurance that you are getting the best quality care, that you understand the process of fitting, wearing and living with your prosthesis and that your prosthetist is equipped to help you meet your goals. Our ABC certification and accreditation provides you with the assurance that the right prosthetist is a member of your team. POP provides our prosthetic patients with a prosthesis that is custom fabricated to meet each patient’s unique needs. POP provides individualized care by assessing each patient and developing the best, most innovative solution utilizing the most current technologies and state of the art component. Our goal is to help the patient function to the best of their ability with a prosthesis that is stable, effective and as comfortable as possible. On the next page is a list of the different types of prosthetic, orthotic and mastectomy devices and components that we provide.
We are contracted with all major insurance providers. Please feel free to call if you have a question regarding contracts or coverage. Coverage varies by plan, so it may be necessary to have a complimentary consultation to obtain accurate financial information regarding a specific device.